The mighty oak is nothing more than a little nut that stood its ground!
As one goes through the process of Divorce, Custody determination, Domestic Violence abuses, there is undoubtedly a great deal of stress.
You have to remember to Stay Strong and take care of yourself so you can benefit your children while put your best foot forward.
This involves everything from:
- Stress-reducing activities like swimming, jogging or that special hobby you always wanted to do
- Educating yourself to the process so you're not caught unawares
- Finding support groups that understand
- Consulting with a therapist to sort out the conflicting thoughts and feelings and ward off depression and anxiety
- Making sure to stay current on your medical/dental needs and not neglecting your appearance
- Finding capable, honest professionals who can represent your interests
Without your inner and physical strength, all other areas will suffer.
AngelGroup will continue to provide resources for you to Stay Strong. If you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.