Dave and Sheila Zilinski will be discussing among other current events, the case of Monika Wesolowski in which the Virginia CPS abducted this mother's 5 year old boy without any probable cause and placed the boy in a home with 2 foster fathers. The boy is not receiving his usual religious instruction (Catholic) nor, is he receiving his mandated occupational therapy as mandated in his treatment plan because the boy is also autistic.
The Assistant County Attorney, M. Chris Sigler, of Fairfax County, Virginia, is attempting to get Monika to take a psychological evaluation for the second time, because he did not get the insanity results he was looking for the first time she took the exam in which the psychologist concluded the boy should be returned to his mother. The mother also alleges sexual abuse of her son Dylan since he has been removed from her custody.
- Koller's SC tenure lasts less then a case opened under her HI reign
- Illinois and Virginia CPS’ Conspire to Steal and Sex Traffic Children
- The Obama Youth Movement & the Seizing of American Children
- CPS works to suppress video evidence, keep 5-year-old separated from innocent parents
- US Department of Justice calls for examples of outrageous child custody outcomes
- In The Custody of Killers