If you or someone you know has been involved with Hawaii's Department of Child Welfare Services (regardless of what island you're on), please take a survey HERE.
The information gathered will be used to help those who are working to prevent situations like Sheri's from happening and for positive change in Hawaii's child protection system. (Sure wish they had one of these for judges that actually was taken seriously).
- Are Parents Punished For Reporting Abuse - Fox News Los Angeles
- Newborn Baby Seized by Hospital and Police Because Mother Questioned Vaccine
- Family Court judge resigns same day that complaint filed
- FINALLY! ONE MAUI JUDGE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!
- CPS Takes Baby After Parents Seek Second Medical Opinion
- Cybercrimes: Battling a New Kind of Home Intruder
- Fleeing abuse in real time: Part V
- Fleeing abuse in real time: Part IV
- Fleeing abuse in real time: Part III
- Fleeing abuse in real time: Part II