24 November 2011
Meanwhile, a ruling is expected today on whether Judge William Adams can continue to have "unsupervised visits with his 10-year-old daughter," the Corpus Christi Caller reports. The judge and his wife divorced in 2007 and have had joint custody of their younger child.
And there's also word from KRIS-TV in Corpus Christi that an attorney is charging that the Aransas County Court-at-Law judge "created nonexistent law" and "fraudulent corrupt orders" while presiding over a child custody case.
- Research Project Concerning Parental Alienation And International Child Abduction
- Texas judge has visits with daughter limited
- Anonymous - Operation DoxTheJudge
- Judge rules gov must disclose judicial candidate list
- Angel Comments Needed
- No Gag Order in Hawaii Blind-Deaf School Homosexual Rape Gang Case
- Sandusky's Charity Tied to Fundraiser for Judge Who Set Bail on Child Sex Charges
- Occupy With Aloha
- We Are The Many - Makana
- A CPS insider reveals "secret rules" that corrupt "Child Protection Services" Inc. must follow: