09 December 2011
The boy’s eyes were open, but he was motionless. The room reeked of urine.
He called police about an hour after leaving the house, and an officer went out that day.
It would be another 17 months before the 14-year-old boy was removed from the home. Another few months would go by before his five sisters, also showing signs of neglect, were taken from the home and put in foster care.
- Texas Judge Videotaped Beating Daughter Is Suspended With Pay
- Parents target family court
- Don't Be an Enabler -- When a Child Is Abused, Here's What to Do
- Fighting Fire With Fire
- CPS Worker Brings Lawsuit
- New York Family Court must be open to the public again
- Kentucky Family Court Case Gaining attention nationally
- Research Project Concerning Parental Alienation And International Child Abduction
- Texas judge has visits with daughter limited
- Anonymous - Operation DoxTheJudge