A SEMINAR WITH ANSWERS
The Public is invited.
A Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be served each day.
JULY 12, 2014 PART 1 8AM TO 12PM
JULY 19, 2014 PART 2 8AM TO 12PM
WORK SHOPS 1 TO 3 PM
WAIANAE COMMUNITY CENTER CONFERENCE ROOM
Phone: (808) 697-8384
SOME TOPICS COVERED:
- 2013 – 2014 Legislative Update Can my family be reunite?
- Trouble Prevention Who can I call when trouble arises?
- How to use "The Yellow Book" or "A Guide to Child Welfare Services"
- What's in the Guide. What can PFR do for my family?
- What is the role of EPIC Ohana and the Ohana Conference?
- Can I have a say in the services scheduled for my family?
- How are the Police involved in CPS/CWS Cases?
- Can Churches help?
- What other agencies can help with services?
- Can Grandparents have a say in the placement of Grandchildren?